With the use of exemplar responses throughout, by the end of this unit, you will...
- …be able to write a strong, organised, and sophisticated conclusion.
- …understand the need to readdress the key terms of the original question, and how this should be done
- …be able to summarise the main arguments of the topic.
- …be able to deploy historiography/historical interpretation in your conclusion.
- …understand the importance of asserting a confident, personal and original judgement in your conclusion, and how to do it.
Let's get to work...