By the end of this unit, you will...
- …understand the importance of writing a strong, organised, and sophisticated introduction.
- …be able to introduce the reader to the key issues related to the topic.
- …be able to introduce the main arguments related to the topic of the question.
- …be able to identify and address the various ‘demands’ of the question.
- …understand the importance of historiography/historical interpretation and how to deploy it successfully in the introduction.
Let's get to work...