By the end of this unit, you will...
- …understand how to avoid common mistakes in essay and coursework writing.
- …be able to plan a fluid and sophisticated piece of coursework.
- …understand the importance of historiography/historical interpretation and how to deploy it successfully.
- …be able to explain and justify your own argument in relation to the question.
- …understand the importance of an exam board’s mark scheme/assessment objectives/assessment instrument, and be able to follow it accurately.
Let's get to work...